About Piedmont BARK
A Message From our C.O.D.s
As Chief Operating Dogs, we would like to welcome you to Piedmont BARK, a fun, clean, safe, and stress-free environment created by our dad for all of our canine friends.
Like us, you will love coming to Piedmont BARK to socialize for a few hours, play all day or to stay overnight.
We invite you and your parents to come down and meet our experienced staff. Each of them is dedicated to giving you the love and attention you deserve.
While you’re here, check out our spacious indoor and outdoor play areas, our private eating and sleeping quarters, our self -service dog wash, and our professional grooming salon.
Also, be sure to inquire about upcoming events designed especially for our canine friends and their parents.
Bobby & JR
Bobby & JR Campbell
Chief Operating Dogs
Dog Care Amenities
Piedmont BARK provides your family member a clean, safe, stress-free, and fun environment while they’re away from home. This is achieved by providing a setting that was designed and built based on the values of dogs and those who love and care for them. Our daycare and boarding guest will just love the human attention and canine companionship they receive while at Piedmont BARK, as well as the following amenities:
Simulated large indoor park-like setting with trees, park benches, river rock and stack-stone walls and columns, plenty of natural and artificial light, and a large colorful mural wall featuring a scene from Atlanta’s own Piedmont Park-an Atlanta first
- Six spacious, fresh air cooled and heated indoor play areas designated for miniature, small, medium, large, younger, and older dogs-an Atlanta first
- Over 10,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor exercise and play areas-an Atlanta first
- Well-ventilated fresh air cooled and heated sleeping areas
- Private, secured, and clean kennels for sleeping and eating
- Designated kennel areas for small, medium, large and older dogs
- Walk-in do-it-yourself full-service dog wash available for your family member’s use
- Experienced staff dedicated to the welfare and well-being of your canine family member