Make a reservation for a dog that is already registered with us. If you are an existing client, but have a new dog that you would like to register, please see below.
Welcome to Piedmont BARK, the most loved and trusted dog destination in Atlanta! Before making your reservation, follow these steps:
Steps to Get Started
- Review our admission requirements.
- Create a PetExec account. If you are an Existing Client and want to add a new dog to your account, please skip this step. You already have a PetExec account.
- Log in to your PetExec account and add your new dog to your account.
- Call 404-873-5400 or email to schedule your dog’s trial day. All dogs must attend a trial day prior to any future daycare or boarding reservations being confirmed. A trial day is not required for grooming-only clients.
- Have your vet fax us a copy of your dog’s vaccination records. We require a hard copy of your dog’s Rabies, Distemper, Parvo, and Bordatella vaccinations.
If you have any questions or need clarification on any of this, please call us at 404-873-5400, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.