Please carefully read the following requirements prior to registering your dog. To ensure the health and safety of our employees, clients, and the pets in our care, we reserve the right to refuse admittance to any dog that does not meet the following requirements:
- All dogs must be registered with Piedmont BARK prior to ANY reservations being confirmed.
- We require a Trial Day of at least six hours for all new Daycare and Boarding dogs (not required for Grooming-only clients). The Trial Day is used to evaluate your dog’s temperament and get them acclimated to the Piedmont BARK environment. The cost of the Trial Day is $38 per dog.
- We require proof of current adult Rabies, Distemper, Parvo, and Bordetella vaccinations for all dogs. Please have your vet fax the shot records to us prior to your dog’s first visit. Our fax number is: 404-873-0240.
- We require that all dogs be on a flea, tick, and heartworm prevention program, be in reasonably good health, and have no contagious illnesses or conditions.
- We require all dogs over the age of 8 months to be neutered or spayed if attending Daycare or Boarding.
- We require that all dogs be non-aggressive toward people and other dogs.
- Dogs recently found, rescued, adopted, purchased, or fostered must spend at least two weeks at home getting settled with their new family before entering the Piedmont BARK facility. This allows the owner time to become familiar with any behavioral and/or health concerns.
- Restricted Breeds: Due to insurance limitations, we do not accept certain breeds, including but not limited to “pit bull” type dogs, “pit mixes,” or any dog whose physical characteristics predominantly conform to the standards for American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, or Staffordshire Bull Terrier. Please contact us directly for a list of Restricted Breeds.
- Release Form: On your pet’s first visit to Piedmont BARK, you will be required to sign the Sebastian Enterprises, LLC – Piedmont BARK Release Form verifying that the information provided to us during the registration process is accurate. If someone other than yourself (owner identified on your newly created PetExec account) will be dropping off your dog for its first stay at Piedmont BARK, we will need to send you a release form in advance to be signed and returned at the time of drop-off. Under no circumstances may a dog be left in Piedmont BARK’s care without a signed release form.
If you have any further questions or comments, or if your pet has special needs or circumstances that you would like to discuss, please contact us. Thanks so much! We look forward to meeting you and your canine family member soon.
- Alapha Blue Blood Bulldog
- American Bulldog
- American Pit Bull Terrier
- American Staffordshire Terrier
- Bedlington Terrier
- Bull Terrie
- Cane Corso
- Chow Chow
- Dogo Argentin
- Dogue de Bordeaux
- English Mastiff
- Fila Brasileiro
- Japanese Tosa
- Presa Canario
- Staffordshire Bull Terrier